Our lovely Christmas tree fields are a major attraction all year long! Visitors in the Springtime and at Fall CountryFest can see the trees, learn about the varieties we grow, and see how we groom them! Our trees have been a holiday tradition for folks in South Texas for over a decade — and they are why we are celebrating with the new message: It’s always Christmas at Devine Acres Farm!
Choose & Cut a Christmas Tree
Choose and cut your own tree right out of our fields! We grow two varieties of trees Leyland Cypress and Arizona Cypress. Our lovely Leyland Cypress trees range in size from 3-10 feet tall. The Arizona Cypress are up to 6 feet tall. Both varieties sell from $9 per foot, plus tax. Hayrides to the Christmas fields, saws for cutting, shaking and bailing — are all provided. All you need is your camera! We even sell the Christmas tree stand!
Fraser Firs: Shipped from North Carolina
We also have a large selection of premium, number one quality 5-12 foot Fraser Firs shipped fresh to us from farms deep in the the rugged mountains of North Carolina. These trees are priced individually based on size and quality.
Fresh Wreaths and Garland
We make fresh wreaths right here on the farm. Purchase a round or cross shaped wreath to decorate your home or to give as a gift.
Celebrate: Pancakes with Santa
Our annual reservation only “Pancakes with Santa” event has become a South Texas tradition with many families! Choose from three Saturdays in December — start with breakfast and enjoy a whole day of holiday fun that includes getting the perfect Christmas tree!
Your Christmas Pancakes ticket includes:
- Admission to the farm for the day
- A hearty pancake and sausage breakfast (including milk, juice, hot cocoa or coffee)
- Live Christmas music
- Visit with Santa Claus
- Great photo opportunities
- Hayride through the Christmas tree fields
- Visit our farm animals
- Enjoy the playground and family game stations
Santa will be on the stage of our Pavilion during breakfast — he will be visiting and having photos made with guests (by a professional photographer) while breakfast is being served. Musicians will be playing at the pavilion also!
Get all the details:
- We have two breakfast seatings each Saturday. Tickets must be purchased on-line in advance.
- Tickets are required from everyone attending (age one year old and up) regardless of whether they eat or not.
- No refunds are allowed, due to limited space.
- This is a rain or shine event! It’s located under our covered pavilion, and we will deploy propane heaters if needed.
Wait! Don’t forget: You can shop at the Mason Jar Market for Christmas toys, ornaments, gifts and holiday goodies!
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express. No checks, please.