Photo Contest: Fall 2013
We would love to see the memories captured
while your family was visiting Devine Acres Farm!
The folks at Devine Acres Farm get so busy entertaining visitors, we have no time to wander around with a camera! So, we especially enjoy looking at photos on Facebook and FlickR that have been taken by folks enjoying the fun at Devine Acres Farm.
We are announcing a photo contest to find images that epitomize the fun that can be experienced at Devine Acres Farm. Our theme will be Fall Family Fun on the Farm. Only photos taken this season at Devine Acres Farm matching that theme will be considered. By using the directions below, you’ll be posting your photos directly to our FlickR photostream. We will begin accepting uploads Saturday, October 12.
- By clicking this link, you can email your photos to FlickR directly! (If you have troubles with the link, this is the email address email@example.com).
- You must put your email address in the subject line of the email so we have a way to contact you and you need to include your full name and phone number to be entered in the contest.
- Prizes for this contest are:
- 1st Place – A free Christmas tree (up to $50 value)
- 2nd Place – 4 admissions for Pancakes with Santa
- 3rd Place – Fresh made wreath
- The Photo Contest ends at noon on Thursday, October 31.
- Winner will be chosen shortly thereafter and announced on Facebook Thursday afternoon.
- We will post a slideshow set of all contest entries to our blog and share it on Facebook!
Photo Contest Rules:
- The contests are open to amateur photographers only. Photographers must be at least 18 yrs of age or have written permission of parent or guardian to enter contest.
- All photo entries become property of Devine Acres Farm and may be used in other media.
- No more than 3 entries per person, per season.
- Photos must have been taken at Devine Acres Farm during the current year and season.
- Submission of an entry indicates agreement with this policy on the part of the photographer and any persons featured in the photo. It is the photographer’s responsibility to receive permission of any persons prior to submitting the photo.