Please check in to the Mason Jar Market upon arrival to leave your driver’s license and a $50 deposit. You will be provided a lanyard to wear during your time at the farm to identify you as an approved photographer. You will need to sign our photography agreement at time of arrival. Please return your lanyard at departure and driver’s license will be returned after balance is paid (based on hours you at the farm). We accept cash, visa, master card, amex and discover.
Appointments must be made in advance. Email us from our website where it says, “contact us”.
Photography fee charged during regular business hours is $50 per hour. After regular hours, or when the farm is closed to the public, the fee is $100 per hour. Fees are to be paid directly from the photographer to Devine Acres Farm.
If Devine Acres Farm is open to the public, the photographer’s clients MUST pay admission and receive a wrist band when they enter the farm.
Please see hour hours/prices pages on our website to see our operating schedule and admission fees.
Devine Acres Farm reserves the right to prohibit business disruptions to daily operations due to photography sessions or to regular customer activities. If any fixed or temporary objects are moved or damaged during session, photographer will be held responsible for replacement and or payment.
Dogs on a leash are allowed for photography session only. If the client plans to stay and enjoy the farm (during operating hours), the dog must be taken to the parking lot and tied or place inside vehicle.
Photographer and photographer’s clients will hold harmless Devine Acres Farm any injuries sustained during photography sessions and are not responsible for injury for any poses or requests by photographer during sessions.
- Please be courteous and polite to all visitors and customers.
- Fake snow is not allowed as it makes a mess and does not disintegrate.
- All props must be removed upon departure.
- Check in with owner upon arrival at the farm.
- Be aware of insects, stickers, fire ants, etc. in this natural environment.
- Use care and caution around animals and landscaping.
- No public area may be closed or blocked to customers during regular business hours during a photo shoot.
- If photos are posted online or on social media sites, Devine Acres Farm requests attribution and requests photos posted to all social media sites for Devine Acres Farm.
Prior to any photography at the farm, a form with the above information will be signed by the photographer at the farm.