Merry Christmas, y’all!
It’s the most Devine season at the farm! Come cut a Christmas tree — stay to shop, eat and play at South Texas’ Premier Christmas Tree Farm! Special events this year include Pancakes with Santa and in the evening — the new Merry on Main. Don’t miss the snow on Main Street!
Open for Choose-n-Cut Tree Cutting November 25-27 and December 2-4 | 9am – 5pm
Choose-n-Cut Christmas Trees
- $10 Gate Fee on Christmas Tree Weekends — per person (age 3+). Each household will receive a credit voucher (up to $50) towards purchase of a tree. Examples: 2 gate fees = $20 credit, 4 gate fees = $40 credit, 7 gate fees = $50 credit. The gate fee is non-refundable should you decide not to purchase a tree.
- The Gate Fee cannot be pre-purchased online. It can only be purchased at the gate the day of your arrival.
- Tree weekend cutting dates are while supplies last this season.
- No public hayrides, sorry. Hayrides are only for trees to ensure safety for all the folks in the fields.
- Last entry to the tree fields is 4pm as there are no lights in the fields.
Cutting your Tree
It’s lots of fun to choose and cut your own Christmas tree — we hope you will make it a Christmas family tradition! Here’s how it works at Devine Acres Farm (the Premier South Texas Christmas Tree Farm!). And don’t forget to stop by the Mason Jar for ornaments! We have a new ornament designed for the farm every year.
Activities available during the Christmas Tree Weekends
Playground, marshmallow roasting, gemstone mining (extra fee), family games and the barnyard will be open.
Fishing, jump pad and barrel train are not available during our Christmas Tree Weekends!
Consider making online reservations for Pancakes with Santa to enjoy a hayride, live music, a visit with Santa and more! New this year – find our more: Merry on Main.
Our lovely Christmas tree fields are a major attraction all year long! Visitors in the Spring and Fall can experience the trees, learn about the varieties we grow, and see how we groom them!
What we grow:
Hypo-allergenic Leyland Cypress 6-7′ trees available in our fields.Minimum size tree you can cut is 6-foot.
All available trees for the 2022 Christmas season are individually tagged with height and price. Prices average $15-$20 per foot, plus tax.
Fraser Fir Trees
Shipped in fresh from North Carolina; kept fresh in water. 6-8 foot sizes available in limited quantity. Trees priced individually.
Christmas Events at the Farm
Audrey Jane’s Light
This year, we have a special Christmas mission at Devine Acres Farm — one that will benefit the A-T Children’s Project. Our granddaughter, Audrey Jane, is fighting a very rare disease, and we hope to raise money to help find a cure! For every tree that you purchase, we will donate $10 to the project’s privately funded research for a Ataxia-Telangiectasia cure.