Celebrate: Pancakes with Santa
Our annual reservation-only event has become a South Texas family tradition! Choose from Saturday, December 12 or Sunday December 13 — start with breakfast and stay to enjoy the farm! You have three seatings to choose from (8:30am, 9:30am or 10:30am) on both Saturday and Sunday, and the farm will be open until 2:00pm.
Santa will be at The Coop this year during breakfast. He will be visiting and having photos made with guests after you eat breakfast. (by a professional photographer — find out more!) Enjoy live Christmas music while you eat your breakfast at The Sleigh Barn! Dancing, singing along and ringing the jingle bells is optional, although encouraged!
Your ticket includes admission to the farm and:
- A hearty pancake and sausage breakfast (including milk, juice, hot cocoa or coffee)
- Live Christmas music and a visit with Santa Claus
- Great photo opportunities
- Time to shop at The Mason Jar Market for that perfect ornament, gift or souvenir
- Visit our farm animals! Enjoy the playground and family game stations
Please note: The last day to purchase a tree (unless we do not sale-out) is December 6th. Please check our website and facebook for updates on tree availability.
- Three breakfast seatings on both Saturday & Sunday morning: 8:30, 9:30 & 10:30.
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance.
- The farm is open to enjoy until 2:00pm.
- Tickets are required from everyone attending age one and up whether they eat or not.
- SORRY, THIS IS A NO REFUND EVENT.
- If you are not able to attend for any reason, you can “gift” or sell your tickets if you so choose.
- This is a rain or shine event, and propane heaters are going on the really cold days.