Celebrate: Pancakes with Santa
Our annual reservation-only event has become a South Texas family tradition! Choose from Saturday, December 8 or December 15 — start with breakfast and enjoy a whole day of holiday fun that includes getting the perfect Christmas tree!
Santa will be on the stage of our Pavilion during breakfast. He will be visiting and having photos made with guests (by a professional photographer — find out more!) while breakfast is being served. Musicians will be playing at the pavilion also! Dancing, singing along and ringing the jingle bells is optional, although encouraged!
Your ticket includes admission to the farm and:
- A hearty pancake and sausage breakfast (including milk, juice, hot cocoa or coffee)
- Live Christmas music and a visit with Santa Claus
- Great photo opportunities
- Hayride through the Christmas tree fields
- Visit our farm animals! Enjoy the playground and family game stations
- Three breakfast seatings each Saturday morning: 8:30, 9:30 and 10:30.
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance.
- Tickets are required from everyone attending (age one year old and up) whether they eat or not. Sorry, no refunds are allowed.
- This is a rain or shine event, and propane heaters are going on the really cold days.