The folks at Devine Acres Farm get so busy entertaining visitors, we have no time to wander around with a camera! So, we especially enjoy looking at photos on Facebook and FlickR that have been taken by folks enjoying the fun at Devine Acres Farm.
We are announcing a photo contest to find images that epitomize the fun that can be experienced at Devine Acres Farm. Only photos taken this Fall 2016 season at Devine Acres Farm will be considered. By using the directions below, you’ll be posting your photos directly to our FlickR photostream.
- By clicking this link, you can email your photos to FlickR directly!
- You must put your email address in the subject line of the email so we have a way to contact you. You may also include your full name and phone number in the body of your email, if you wish.
- Prizes for this contest are:
- 1st Place – Tickets for 4 to Pancakes with Santa, a free Christmas tree (up to $50 value), and a souvenir Christmas ornament, $25 gift card to the Mason Jar Market.
- 2nd Place – A free Christmas tree (up to $50 value)
- 3rd Place – 4 tickets for Pancakes with Santa
- The Photo Contest ends at midnight on October 30, 2016.
- Winner will be chosen shortly thereafter and announced on Facebook.
- We may post a slideshow set of all contest entries to our blog and share it on Facebook!
Photo Contest Rules:
- The contests are open to amateur photographers only. Photographers must be at least 18 yrs of age or have written permission of parent or guardian to enter contest.
- All photo entries become property of Devine Acres Farm and may be used in other media.
- No more than 10 entries per person, per season.
- Photos must not be filtered or have any text or frames on them.
- Judges will give preference to photos taken in a horizontal format!
- Photos must have been taken at Devine Acres Farm during the current year and season.
- Submission of an entry indicates agreement with this policy on the part of the photographer and any persons featured in the photo. It is the photographer’s responsibility to receive permission of any persons prior to submitting the photo.