Our farm has become a popular photo shoot destination for both professional and amateur photographers. Please note: we welcome guest snapshots. Photography utilizing a professional photographer require additional fees discussed below.
Back by popular demand… Our second annual Photographer’s Weekend! November 17th & 18th 2018. Check out our blog post for all the details: https://devineacresfarm.com/professional-photographers-weekend/
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY:
Appointments must be made in advance. Please see link above to request an appointment for a photo sessions. We will reply and confirm your appointment. Please email us with any questions.
If Devine Acres Farm is open to the public during the time of the photography sessions, admission fees apply to all of the photographer’s clients. Clients must pay admission and receive a wristband when they enter the farm. Please see hours/prices on our website for whichever season (fall, Christmas, Spring) applies to your photography session.
Devine Acres Farm reserves the right to prohibit business disruptions to daily operations due to photography sessions or to regular customer activities. If any fixed or temporary objects are moved or damaged during a session, the photographer will be held responsible for replacement and or payment
Although the farm is only open to the public seasonally, the farmers work hard year-round and have year-round expenses to maintain the 40 acres. Sometimes the farm is mistaken for a public park, but that is not the case. The farm is a family owned business with employee expenses. We have been blessed with a business that continues to grow; as has the interest from professional photographers. Therefore it has become necessary for a photography policy to be developed along with fees. We appreciate our customers and professional photographers understanding and cooperating with the policies that have been put into place. Most photographers charge their clients a sitting fee per session, which covers the photographer’s cost of utilizing the facility. This is up to the discretion of the photographer and their client. Our fees are outlined below.
FEES FOR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS:
- $500 per day to allow the use of a.m. and p.m. and multiple sessions.
- $100 per 1 hour/single-client session.
- $100 deposit is due upon check-in at the Mason Jar Market the day of your session.
- Professional photographers MUST check in at our store, the Mason Jar Market upon arrival.
- Leave your driver’s license on deposit with the clerk in the store.
- Photographers will need to sign the photography agreement that we provide upon arrival.
- Time of arrival will be notated on the photography agreement.
- You will be provided a lanyard upon receipt of payment.
- Please return lanyard upon departure and driver’s license will be returned after the balance is paid, based on hours at the farm.
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover.
DEVINE ACRES FARM PROVIDES:
- 40 acres of scenic views
- 20 acres of Christmas tree fields
- 1 pond setting with a dock
- Benches, picnic tables and other seating for resting between or during sessions
- Rustic Barns and buildings for photo ops
- Porta Potties (one is handicapped accessible)
- Ample parking space for you and your clients
- Food/Drink is for sale if photo session is scheduled during regular farm operating hours
- Our gift shop, the Mason Jar Market, is open if photo session is during regular farm operating hours
- Please be courteous and polite to all visitors and customers.
- Fake snow is not allowed as it makes a mess and does not disintegrate.
- All props must be removed upon departure.
- Be aware of insects, stickers, fire ants, etc. in this natural environment.
- Use care and caution around animals and landscaping.
- No public area may be closed or blocked to customers during regular business hours during a photo shoot.
- If photos are posted online or on social media sites, Devine Acres Farm requests attribution and requests photos posted to all social media sites for Devine Acres Farm.
- Vehicles are NOT allowed in Christmas tree fields under any circumstances. All props, furniture, etc. must be carried to your photoshoot location. We recommend bringing a wagon to transport props and other items.
- Devine Acres Farm staff is not responsible for directing clients to your photo shoot location. Make sure your clients have your cell phone so that they can contact you upon their arrival. It is not easy to see amongst all the trees so being able to communicate is very important!
- No professional Santa characters may be on site while Devine Acres Farm is open to the general public.
Remember, all professional photography fees and policies apply at all times!
Thank you for choosing Devine Acres Farm for your photography session. Please let us know if we can provide any assistance to make your experience special. We look forward to your visit.