General Guidelines for Photography
Professional photography is allowed seasonally, during times when the farm is open to the public. Please see the link below to request an appointment for a photo session. We will reply and confirm your appointment. Please contact us with any questions.
Professional Photographers’ Fees
- $300 per day to allow the use of a.m. and p.m. and multiple sessions.
- Single client session: 1 hour: $100, 2 hours: $150, 3 hours: $200, 4 hours: $250, 5 hours & up: $300.
- Professional photographers MUST check-in at our store, the Mason Jar Market upon arrival, sign the photography agreement and leave their driver’s license along with a $100 deposit.
- You will be provided a lanyard upon receipt of payment. Please return the lanyard upon departure and the driver’s license will be returned after the balance is paid, based on hours at the farm.
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover.
Good to know …
- Fake snow is not allowed as it makes a mess and does not disintegrate.
- We do not allow dogs on the farm unless they are a service animal.
- All props must be removed upon departure.
- Be aware of insects, stickers, fire ants, etc. in this natural environment.
- No public area may be closed or blocked to customers during regular business hours during a photoshoot.
- Vehicles are NOT allowed in Christmas tree fields under any circumstances. All props, furniture, etc. must be carried to your photoshoot location. We recommend bringing a wagon to transport props and other items.
- Devine Acres Farm staff is not responsible for directing clients to your photoshoot location. Make sure your clients have your cell phone so that they can contact you upon their arrival.
- No professional Santa characters may be on-site while Devine Acres Farm is open to the general public.
Thank you for choosing Devine Acres Farm for your photography session. Please let us know if we can provide any assistance to make your experience special. We look forward to your visit.